Hymns to the Virgin & Christ, the parliament of devils, and other religious poems, chiefly from the Archbishop o Canterbury"s Lambeth ms. no. 853
Publisher: Published for the Early English Text Society by Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner in London
Written in English
- English poetry -- Middle English, 1100-1500.,
- Religious poetry, English.
|Other titles||Hymns to the Virgin and Christ, the parliament of devils, and other religious poems.|
|Statement||edited by Frederick J. Furnivall.|
|Series||Early English Text Society -- no.24|
|Contributions||Furnivall, Frederick James, 1825-1910., Early English Text Society.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 136 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||136|
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Synthetic Bible studies
- Play ball!
- UN, common needs in a diverse world
- Contingent expenses of the War Department. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting a statement of expenditures of the appropriation for the contingent expenses of the year 1869.
- The protesting artist
- Environmental marketing
- The Life of Wellington
- The truth about the Barcelona events
- A plain introduction to the criticism of the New Testament for the use of Biblical students
- Preliminary design report for street improvements on Maurice Avenue, Queens, New York
- Exceptional violence
- Playstation Nation
- The Solution
- gospel of good will as revealed in contemporary scriptures.
- Haswell & Smeads calender, or, The Newengland [i.e. New England] & Newyork [i.e. New York] almanac for the year of our Lord 1805 ...
- British Low Culture
- Hotel mat catalogue
- 1992 and the textiles, clothing and footwear sector